Τετάρτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2008

Random "daily" thoughts...

Sunday night : I am watching the film "I Am Legend" with Will Smith.There is one moment when the main character is all alone and has no one to say HELLO to.At that point,i was thinking that i couldn't stand it!Or maybe...i do?So,HELLO to all of you...

Later that night,i finished the book "The Hound of the Baskervilles" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and i kept in my mind something that Sherlock Holmes' best friend,Dr John H. Watson said : "what a curse for a man to not have a woman to mourn for him".Hopefully,i won't be SO cursed...

Around that time,His Beatitude the Archbishop of Athens and all Greece, Christodoulos died!You can read more here(in Greek,English or Serbian).Fare well!!!


Monday morning : My sister in law gave me her motorbike for a couple of days,so i can move easily in the city!I am driving again and i am very happy!Thank you,Sonia!

While i was driving singing "Getting away with it" by James,i realized that everyone else in Thessaloniki is singing...Greek songs!Hell no,i don't like bouzoukia and i can't stand Greek music!

The rest of the day,i was thinking about friends and friendship,while i was working!And then,Mr T. came!He said it all,so simple,yet so wise:"There are no friends,but you should be a friend with everyone!"Is he right?So different opinions but not even a "friendly" one!!!

That night i tried to watch "Pan's Labyrinth" but couldn't make it!My heavy and tired eyes closed,trying to make my mind forget my loneliness...


Tuesday : Working,the whole day,feeding people who are eating my soul,hour by hour,day by day!Getting in my mind,eating my thoughts,drinking my feelings and sucking my hopes and dreams.Thank God,there is an end,in a year or so!(if you want a piece of me come and get it,the sooner the better...)

That night
i spent three hours trying to find a song "the litany of the saint",by Dr Jones(apparently i don't recall the name right,because i had no success in finding it).If anyone has it,please mail it to me(or give it to me somehow).Thanks in advance!!!

Something good happened in the meanwhile!I saw something in my facebook :"Former Republic Fm members are getting ready for their next step...".Yes,yes,yes!!!

Wednesday : A friend from my college years,one of the people i was afraid that i had lost,called me to prove me wrong!People and friends don't forget you from one day to another,even if you think so!Thanks for reminding me that ,L.!!!

Now(03:40 am)
: As my good friend L. told me,"life is not in here...life is out there!!!".Now i finally agree with him that my life is not
so starting from Saturday,i am going to spend more time "out there"!!!

Conclusion : Excuse me,but the last ten (maybe more) days i am in a weird mood,working,being and feeling lonely and missing many things and especially people!I guess it's just a period,a phase that i am going through and it will end soon,because...I SAY SO!Just be patient!Kisses to all of you!!!

18 σχόλια:

Me:Moir είπε...

Καλημέρα.

Δωράκι:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7045519790c3b7/

DR PAKO® είπε...

@me:moir : Yes,yes,yes!Thank you,"me lady"!Check your mail,please!Filakia kai kalh sou mera!!!

Μενεξεδιά είπε...

Συμφωνώ απόλυτα με το "η ζωή είναι εκεί έξω". Στην ζωή βρίσκεις πιο πολά χρώματα από αυτά των pixel :)

Άντε cheer up!

DR PAKO® είπε...

@Meneksedia : Malinaki...kalhmera...
Profanws einai "xrwmata VS problhmata",giauto kai ton tleuetiao kairo h zwh mou htan edw mesa!
Ta filia moy..."eswkleista"...

DR PAKO® είπε...

teleutaio* (to skotwsa...xexe)

Me:Moir είπε...

Γιατρέ μου,
δεν ήρθε κανένα μήνυμα.
Στο gmail στείλε.
Καλό απόγευμα.

TheMissKaten είπε...

...kati me ton anadromo symvainei, alla de xero posa zodia exei ephreasei, 12, 13?
start with: Pan's Labyrinth & h zoh einai exo!
kai meta...giatros eisai, kati tha vreis na giatrefteis!

Ploutwnios είπε...

Όση υπομονή θέλεις βρε καλόπαιδο!

xrysopsaraki@ είπε...

wraio post giatre

to MR omws Christodoulos to aytoktonises...xax

memoir thelw ki egw ena kotero
an exeis kati...


xxx

DR PAKO® είπε...

@me:moir : Esteila,ksanasteila,alla den pairneis tipota!Last try,sto facebook sou!
@Katen : Thanks!An ton piasw auton ton po***h ton anadromo...Xixi!!!
@Ploutwnios : Den mas exeis sunh8isei se tosh kalosunh....ti trexei?Erwteu8hkes?Xixi!
@Xrysopsaraki : Den katalabainw ti ennoeis!Sugkekrimena,o,ti anaferw gia ton Mr. Christodoulo,einai "copy-paste"!Ksanadiabase,please,kai an exw la8os,pes to mou!
Filakia se olous!!!Kalo mhna!!!

Me:Moir είπε...

Γιατρέ μου,
Τα πήρα τα μηνύματα, μόλις. θα σου τηλεφωνήσω το απόγευμα.

*Xrysopsaraki*
Δυστυχώς το κότερο το έχω τάξει στον Πλουτώνιο..κάτι άλλο ίσως? Φιλιά.

Ploutwnios είπε...

Έτσι, έτσι, να μπαίνουν τα πράγματα στη θέση τους...Το σκατιάρικο πάει να μου φάει και το κότερο...

DR PAKO® είπε...

@Ploutwnios : Xaxaxaxa!You did it again,file mou!Pali mou eftiakses thn dia8esh,prin paw sth douleia!Ti 8a ginei?Mou to xalas,egw prospa8w na apolu8w!Xixi!Kalh sunexeia,ta leme!!!

P.S.:To skatiariko opws les,sou exei faei th zwh,to kotero se xalase?

xrysopsaraki@ είπε...

PS: ετσι, ετσι,να μπαίνουν
τα πραγματα στη θέση τους...





memoir...symfwnies katw apo to trapezi? prosexe den tha ferw lampada sto vaftistiri

DR PAKO® είπε...

@Xrysopsaro : Ti kaneis tetoia wra edw? :P 8a ta poume aurio,8a deis ti 8a pa8eis!Filares!!!

DR PAKO® είπε...

Molis to dior8wsa,einai "Christodoulos",xwris Mr!Profanws ta matia mou kanoun paixnidia,giati eimai sigouros oti sto site tou BBC eida to Mr!Sorry,Xrysopsaraki,eixes dikaio!Filares!!!

Argy είπε...

Damn mpouzoukia..
i hate greek music too...
Jazz,smooth jazz,alternative rock ...etc etc etc... forever.

vasika i8ela na sxoliasw polla alla den prolavainw twra...im working..

so have a nice-happy day...

eden είπε...

ir8a k apo edw na sou pw kalimera k kali ebdomada! life is out there..lets live it! filiaaaa