Κυριακή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

Seven in one!!!

This is how my blog should and would look,if i had the time and mood to post in time.Hope you won't get tired by reading this post(s).Enjoy!!!

Sunday, February 17, 2008 (Noon)

G. Spot

Last night(better early in the morning,today) i decided to re-open the chapter "sex stories".If nothing less(or is it "if nothing more"? ),she is definitely worth it!!!

It's been years since i felt this way.So "small",yet so "huge",full of passion,heat and "friendship" and i found it all in one woman!

"-Relax,will you?
-I can't...you are too young for me...
"

Age...does it really matter?I say that,as for me,she is a couple of years older.She says that it's almost a decade.So what?If someone makes you laugh when you are down,or takes you higher when you are "up",if someone can understand you when you have something in your mind,if someone doesn't break your "balls" or doesn't make you angry(or make you feel anything "bad"),if someone treats you as you deserve (or even better...),if someone satisfies you in bed,can't you relax and enjoy it?

"-Do you listen to what i am saying?
-No.
-Hey...can you hear me for just a moment?.
-No.
-You are my "bug".
-Am i?
-Oh,now you ARE listening!
-No,i am not...
-You are my little "bug".
-Maybe.
-You are my little crazy "bug".
-That's for sure!!!
"

The whole night was so hot(although in a cold room) with the taste of vodka-lemonade,so funny,full of laughs,so wet of sweat and body liquids,so "kama sutra",with no borders and no limits...

Well,this is something i want to share with my friends,the male ones : "Guys,life after all,can be like a movie...In the end,it was the good guy who "took" the girl...".Be nice,be kind,be lovable...it's worth it!!!


P.S.: It looks like Twetty IS right!!!

When i was driving to get "there",i was singing this song.
One of her favorites is this one and she was listening to it,earlier that evening.
While we were lying in the bed,naked,quite,with no breath left,sweaty and exhausted,this song was on...and we enjoyed it,holding tight each other...


Friday, February 15, 2008 (Late in the night)

Dr Positive Energy

Many times in my life,i found my self in this shitty position,when someone made me feel so stupid,useless and meaningless,as last night.

A couple of years ago,i would be "crying" for a month or two,falling in depression,loosing my time,even my "religion".Now...i am laughing again and i am laughing loud!

As two of my good friends said "shit happen" and "we are only "borrowing" things".Exactly!There is no human on earth that will take his belongings with him,in the after death life (if there is any).So,why bother?Life is too short to waste it by feeling sorry about lost things.The hell with it!!!

Having this in my mind,i end up helping someone with one of his problems,not a big one,but something that made him "uncomfortable".It made me forget my problems and in the end,it put a smile in my face.That's why i thought i should ask you:can i change my nickname in "Dr Positive Energy"?Should i?Am i worth it?

The whole day,i had this song in my mind,and while posting,i was listening to this one,again and again.Enjoy!!!


Friday, February 15, 2008 (Really early in the morning)

Unhappy f*cking Valentine's night!!!

(Scroll down the page and you will find the original text).

Thursday, February 14, 2008 (Noon)

Valentine's day...

Today people around the world will celebrate their love with the person that "completes" them.Ok,i am not against showing how much love exists between two people,i just can't accept that it has to be only today.

Maybe you agree with me,maybe not,but i think that love has to be told,shown and "proved" every single day,if not every single moment.And i am not talking about "sex-love".I mean any kind of love:mother love,family love,good Samaritan love,human love,animal love,priceless and not-self-interested love...Love in any way you can think about!

As for today,i believe that one of myspace friends,described what i feel about this "celebration",in the best words.So,i quote :

"F*ck this day, sure I love to be loved and love to love. But this day is just shit.
Sure lets all go and buy more shit to just hang around and take up space.
This day is like shoving crap down my neck saying, YOU MUST BE WITH SOMEONE!!
I am not in a happy mood right now, I hate the shit I am going through.
Well enough ranting for one day.


Wednesday, February 13, 2008 (Late in the night)

Army days left : 0

Today i got off the army,i am "retired" and back to the freedom of living as a citizen!I don't want to write anything more right now,cause it's so "fresh" in my mind.
I promise you that some time,a few days later,i will post my feelings,some of my experiences and other stuff about the army.As for now..beware,CITIZEN PAKO lives among you!(i am only kidding,you have nothing to worry about...)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 (Late in the night)

Childhood memories

A good friend who lives in London some months now,sent me a mail with a youtube link.I usually don't open every link that gets in my hands,but knowing Ad. i was sure that something interesting was there to watch.

A few moments later,i was pressing the "replay" button on the youtube video screen and i believe that you should do the same.Watch it and you will understand what i mean!

Warning : Only the ones who were born before 198X will "get it".Get ready,watch and weep...


Tuesday, February 12, 2008 (In the morning)

Birth-(her)-day

Today is one of my x-friends birthday.I am not talking about a(n) x-girlfriend.She was just a friend.Just...?

We met in high school and ever since that day,our lives were almost...one and the same!Almost the same problems,similar excitements and joy,same feelings and even habits were filling our lives,day by day.

One day,she got lost.With no words,no explanation.Just a dilemma-question : "It will be either she or me,in your life.I don't like her.".My heart acted more upon my brain,so i kept the girlfriend,and lost the friend.At that time,i didn't think that i could lose her,I thought that it's something temporary and it was only after the break up with the girlfriend(two years later),when i realized what had happened (and among other thoughts,there was the one that when i had to decide,i didn't listen to my heart but to my...).



My good blog friend Meneksedia,wrote something very wise in a similar post (what happened,girl?Do you "feel" me?).I quote:

"Reasonably when two bodies run with vertiginous speed there is the danger of collision or ignition."

For a little bit more then ten years there was no collision nor ignition.The vertiginous speed just took us to a "pitch-fork",where each of us took a different way.

Even though we haven't spoken for three years,i hope she is doing great and i wish her the best.Happy birthday,P.,i still love you...

Back then we used to dance like crazy,with this song that i once dedicated her.It's the same song now,i am not dancing any more,but i am dedicating it once again...For you,P...

8 σχόλια:

Μενεξεδιά είπε...

Έκανα τόσο γρήγορα εκείνο το ποστ που ήλπιζα να μην το διαβάσουν πολλοί :) χαίρομαι που με "έπιασες"

όσο για τον όγκο των δεδομένων που είδα μαζεμένο σε ένα ποστ...
1. είναι μία μόνο μία!!!!!!
2. ελπίζω να παίρνεις προφυλάξεις
3. ναι είναι μόνο άψυχα πράγματα, άλλα είναι αυτά που μετράνε
4. απολαμβάνω ακόμα την μουσική σου :)

Καλό βράδυ! (ξέρω ακόμα νωρίς είναι)

DR PAKO® είπε...

@ Meneksedia : Den uparxei pi8anothta na grapseis kati kai na mhn to piasw,akoma kai an den sxoliasw.
Profulakseis panta,giatros an8rwpos...lol!!!
Poia mousikh mou apolambaneis?To No Lyrics Night?Mhn ksexnas,den einai dikh mou h lista!
Kalh sunexeia(den lew kalhnuxta akoma,xexe) kai na ksereis:to post-apanthsh sto blogopaixnido,8a ginei aurio,mallon!
Ta filia mou,mazemena,7 se 1!xixi!!!

Μενεξεδιά είπε...

έχει και πέμπτο
5. θυμάσαι τι σου ειχα πει για τα μουσικά γούστα και τους συντρόφους;

http://www.zshare.net/audio/77279313282168/

Go Go Go!!!!

DR PAKO® είπε...

@ Meneksedia : Xmmm,kapou se exasa twra.
Anyway,elpizw na brhkes to cd Achillea sthn ebdomadiaia protash mou kai na to katebases!Einai to absolute erwtiko soundtrack (kai ksexasa na to anaferw sto post mou,alla den peirazei!).
Ta filia mou,pente,loipon...Xexe...

Μενεξεδιά είπε...

Δυσκολεύομαι να κάτσω να σου αναλύσω τώρα ακριβώς τι εννοώ, ελπίζω αν το ξαναδιαβάσεις το σχόλιο να σου έρθει που αναφέρομαι.

Την playlist την άκουσα αλλα αναφερόμουν γενικώς στις επιλογές κάθε ποστ :)

DR PAKO® είπε...

@ Meneksedia : Katalaba pou anaferesai,apla den mporw na to sundesw twra.Anyway,8a ta poume se allo "xwro". ;)
Ta filia mou,mousika...

@ ALL : People,duskoleuomai na dw to post mou me ton mozilla firefox.Isws einai kalutera na anoiksete to blog mou me internet explorer.Thank you!!!

Me:Moir είπε...

Δεν σε προλαβαίνω πια, με τα απανωτά σου ποστ...
Ελπίζω να ερωτεύτηκες και να περνάς στιγμές όμορφες που θα χαραχτούν βαθιά μέσα σου.
ΥΓ: Μου χάλασες το προξενιό.

DR PAKO® είπε...

@ me:moir : Kalhmera kai kalh bdomada!Me ksupnhse to sxolio sou!
Oso gia ton erwta,opa!Mhn mperdeuesai!An kai h "legamenh" isws diabasei auto to sxolio,tolmw na pw pws...se prokalw na "teleiwseis" to prokseneio!
Ante,poulaki mou,mpas kai doume kamia asprh mera,giati...mono aspres nuxtes blepw!
Ta filia mou,Deuteriatika...